BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Call us on +61 7 3290 5359 or request a course advisor to call you.
The Certificate III in Business is designed for convenient digital delivery via our online Student Portal. This course will help you to develop your skills in customer service, data entry, promoting innovation, writing business documents, and maintaining financial records.
Online access enables you to study at your pace, from your own home and includes a generous 24-month enrolment period.
This qualification provides you with the skills necessary to support your current and future employment in business and management roles. You will learn successful strategies for effective workplace relations, electronic presentations, and contributing to team effectiveness.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements. However, our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the minimum level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to apply for positions such as:
Office administrative assistant
Junior personal assistance
Continued Study includes:
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the Certificate III in Business you must achieve competency in 12 units of competency which is made up of (1) core unit as well as (11) elective units.
- BSBWHS302Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
Sample Elective Units
- BSBADM311Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301Maintain financial records
- BSBFLM303Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305Support operational plan
- BSBFLM306Provide workplace information and resourcing plans
- BSBFLM309Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM311Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM312Contribute to team effectiveness
The User Choice subsidy is available for eligible students.
Flexible plans and upfront discounts are available.