BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
IPS Institute BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration online course will give you the practical skills to successfully work in an office or business environment.
Throughout the course, you will develop a broad range of knowledge covering keyboard speed and accuracy and health and safety for yourself and others. You can specialise in units that focus on electronic presentations, designing and producing business documents, working effectively with diversity and the use of various business technology.
Set yourself apart from the competition with this nationally recognised qualification and build your career in customer service based on a solid set of professional skills that are highly valued by employers.
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to apply for positions such as:
Customer Service Representative
Junior Personal Assistant
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration you must achieve competency in 13 units of competency which is made up of (2) core units as well as (11) elective units of which:
- 7 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below.
- 4 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B elective units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- BSBITU307Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Sample Elective Units
- BSBADM307Organise schedules
- BSBFIA302Process payroll
- BSBFIA303Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU312Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU313Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBITU314Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301Write simple documents
- BSBADM302Produce texts from notes
- BSBADM303Produce texts from audio transcription
- BSBADM311Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBINM303Handle receipt and despatch of information
- BSBINN201Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBITU311Use simple relational databases
- BSBITU315Purchase goods and services online
- BSBPRO301Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS201Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR204Use business technology
- BSBWOR301Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWOR302Work effectively as an off-site worker
- BSBWHS401Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Continued Study includes:
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Recognition of Prior Learning
IF you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee, funded by the Queensland Government, is available to eligible individuals to gain their first post school Certificate III qualification or Certificate IV qualification.
Contribution Fees (Certificate 3 Funding):
$130 concessional (Average per unit cost $10)
$260 non-concessional (Average per unit cost $20)
We offer you:
RPL Applications Cost = $0
6-Month Extension Cost = $0
Upon enrolment you will receive and IPS Institute Induction which includes:
• Complimentary profile test to determine your strengths so that we can tailor your elective selections to meet your specific needs
• Short course on-line explaining your profile
• Career Alignment Pathway Session (30 mins) to guide you on your path to career success
• Access to our private IPS Institute Facebook Group where you can interact with other students and faculty
• Monthly webinars for professional and personal development with our CEO Victoria Jennings
You can pause your studies, then pick them back up when you’re ready*.
If you require additional study time, we can help*.
*Terms and conditions apply
This course is competency-based so you can progress at your own pace. Depending on your level of experience and eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer it may take you from 6 – 36 months.