BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION
BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
IPS Institute BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration provides you with an introduction to core business management principles. Stand out from the pack with this advanced business administration skillset and set yourself up for career success.
You will gain a broad foundation across core business and administrative functions, including successful strategies for implementing workplace information systems, operations management, project management writing complex business documents.
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to apply for positions such as:
Office Administrative Assistant
Customer Service Representative
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration you must achieve competency in (10) ten elective units.
There are no core units for this qualification. Elective units, of which:
• (5) five elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below
• (5) five elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed
below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level where offered by IPS Institute
• if not listed below, (1) one elective unit may be selected from either a Certificate III or Diploma qualification from any currently endorsed
Training Package or accredited course where offered by IPS Institute.
Sample Elective Units
- BSBADM405Organise meetings
- BSBADM406Organise business travel
- BSBFIA401Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401Implement workplace information system
- BSBITA411Design and develop relational databases
- BSBITU401Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU402Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBITU404Produce complex desktop published documents
- BSBWRT401Write complex documents
- BSBADM407Administer projects
- BSBADM409Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402Address customer needs
- BSBEBU401Review and maintain a website
- BSBFIA412Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITS411Maintain and implement digital technology
- BSBMKG413Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMED401Manage patient record keeping system
- BSBREL401Establish networks
- BSBRES411Analyse and present research information
- BSBRSK401Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBSUS401Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS401Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Continued Study includes
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
Our courses are designed for adult learners with busy lives. We know life can be unpredictable and circumstances change, that’s why we make our study options as flexible as we can to cater to your lifestyle. We offer transparent payment plans as well as discounted upfront payment options plus our administrative fees are simple. You will see your complete schedule of fees before you make any payments.
We offer you:
RPL Applications Cost = $0
6-Month Extension Cost = $0
Upon enrolment you will receive and IPS Institute Induction which includes:
• Complimentary profile test to determine your strengths so that we can tailor your elective selections to meet your specific needs
• Short course on-line explaining your profile
• Career Alignment Pathway Session (30 mins) to guide you on your path to career success
• Access to our private IPS Institute Facebook Group where you can interact with other students and faculty
• Monthly webinars for professional and personal development with our CEO Victoria Jennings
You can pause your studies, then pick them back up when you’re ready*.
If you require additional study time, we can help*.
*Terms and conditions apply
This course is competency-based so you can progress at your own pace. Depending on your level of experience and eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer it may take you from 6 – 36 months.