BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
IPS Institute BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice you will gain a firm grasp of the principles of project management, this practical qualification will boost your confidence and help you become a vital part of any project team.
Become more involved in workplace projects by learning how to apply a recognised project management methodology. This qualification is great for members of project teams with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes or small business operators.
Suitable for any industry or sector, this course will help you to develop your skills in applying project scope procedures, time management, quality control, costings and human resource management.
Potential career outcomes for those who complete the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice include:
Project Leader / Team Leader
Project Cost Manager
Project Coordination Manager
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice you must achieve competency in 9 units consisting of (3) core units as well as (6) elective units of which:
• 3 units must be from Group A elective units below and the remaining 3 units may be from Group A, Group B or any endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Certificate IV level or higher offered by IPS Institute.
- BSBPMG409Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411Apply project quality management techniques
Sample Elective Units
- BSBPMG412Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG416Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG417Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG418Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405Organise meetings
- BSBCUE405Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
- BSBWHS401Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- TLIE4006Collect, analyse and present workplace data and information
Continued Study includes:
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Our courses are designed for adult learners with busy lives. We know life can be unpredictable and circumstances change, that’s why we make our study options as flexible as we can to cater to your lifestyle. We offer transparent payment plans as well as discounted upfront payment options plus our administrative fees are simple. You will see your complete schedule of fees before you make any
We offer you:
RPL Applications Cost = $0
6-Month Extension Cost = $0
Upon enrolment you will receive and IPS Institute Induction which includes:
• Complimentary profile test to determine your strengths so that we can tailor your elective selections to meet your specific needs
• Short course on-line explaining your profile
• Career Alignment Pathway Session (30 mins) to guide you on your path to career success
• Access to our private IPS Institute Facebook Group where you can interact with other students and faculty
• Monthly webinars for professional and personal development with our CEO Victoria Jennings
You can pause your studies, then pick them back up when you’re ready*.
If you require additional study time, we can help*
*Terms and conditions apply
This course is competency-based so you can progress at your own pace. Depending on your level of experience and eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer it may take you from 6 – 36 months.