LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
IPS Institute BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management will train you to monitor health and safety, implement an operational plan, manage projects, promote team effectiveness and show leadership in the workplace.
If you are or want to be a frontline manager, then this course would suit you. Throughout the course, you will learn the comprehensive skills you’ll need to report on financial activity, promote innovation in a team environment, lead a diverse workforce, and build client relationships. This qualification is highly valued by organisations in both the public and private sectors and is delivered online, flexibly, meaning that you can continue in your current role as you study.
Potential career outcomes for those who complete the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management include:
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management you must achieve competency in 12 units consisting of (4) core units as well as (8) elective units of which:
- 4 units must be selected from the Group A
- 4 units may be selected from the Group A or Group B units
- if not listed below, (1) unit may be selected from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Certificate IV level or above offered by IPS Institute.
- BSBLDR401Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402Implement operational plan
Sample Elective Units
- BSBFIA412Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR404Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- BSBADM409Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCUS401Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT404 Lead and facilitate off-site staff
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
Continued Study includes:
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements. However, our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the minimum level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
Our courses are designed for adult learners with busy lives. We know life can be unpredictable and circumstances change, that’s why we make our study options as flexible as we can to cater to your lifestyle. We offer transparent payment plans as well as discounted upfront payment options plus our administrative fees are simple. You will see your complete schedule of fees before you make any payments.
We offer you:
RPL Applications Cost = $0
6-Month Extension Cost = $0
Upon enrolment you will receive and IPS Institute Induction which includes:
• Complimentary profile test to determine your strengths so that we can tailor your elective selections to meet your specific needs
• Short course on-line explaining your profile
• Career Alignment Pathway Session (30 mins) to guide you on your path to career success
• Access to our private IPS Institute Facebook Group where you can interact with other students and faculty
• Monthly webinars for professional and personal development with our CEO Victoria Jennings
You can pause your studies, then pick them back up
when you’re ready*.
If you require additional study time, we can help*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This course is competency-based so you can progress at your own pace. Depending on your level of experience and eligibility for Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer it may take you from 6 – 36 months