BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
IPS Institute BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management will help you to develop and hone your management skills to ensure you stand out when chasing that next opportunity.
Throughout the course, you will develop your skills in managing project scope and quality, dealing with time and cost constraints, building and sustaining an innovative work environment and acquire greater theoretical understanding.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across several industry sectors and are responsible for achieving project objectives.
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to apply for positions such as:
Corporate Services manager
Course Structure and Units
To obtain the BSB51415 Diploma in Project Management you must achieve competency in 12 units, which consist of
8 core units as well as 4 elective units, of which:
- 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below or any endorsed Training Package or accredited
course at Diploma level or higher offered by IPS Institute.
- BSBPMG511Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512Manage project time
- BSBPMG513Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521Manage project integration
Sample Elective Units
- BSBINM501Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBINN502Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT516Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG518Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520Manage project governance
- BSBSUS501Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS506Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWOR501Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502Lead and manage team effectiveness
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
There are no prerequisites however our students are required to be 18 years or older at the time of registration and demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills, and computer skills. If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to sit an LLN test to ensure you are suitable to undertake the course. Please refer to the relevant IPS Policies and the Student Handbook for full details.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability you may be eligible for IPS Institute to conduct RPL. The process may enable you to get unit credits allowing you to fast-track this qualification. Contact us for information about your eligibility.
There is a subsidy available from Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) for eligible participants.
We offer transparent payment plans as well as discounted upfront payment options plus our administrative fees are simple. You will see your complete schedule of fees before you make any payments.
We offer you:
RPL Applications Cost = $0
6-Month Extension Cost = $0
Upon enrolment you will receive and IPS Institute Induction which includes:
• Complimentary profile test to determine your strengths so that we can tailor your elective selections to meet your specific needs
• Short course on-line explaining your profile
• Career Alignment Pathway Session (30 mins) to guide you on your path to career success
• Access to our private IPS Institute Facebook Group where you can interact with other students and faculty
• Monthly webinars for professional and personal development with our CEO Victoria Jennings
You can pause your studies, then pick them back up when you’re ready*.
If you require additional study time, we can help*
*Terms and conditions apply
Our courses are self-paced, meaning you can study around your lifestyle. No strict deadlines. No inflexible classes to work around. No pressure to work on someone else’s schedule. Depending on the time you commit and your learning style, studying part-time, you could complete the course in approximately 20 months.