There are many forms of Queensland Government Subsidies and
industry funding for individuals and companies undertaking
further education and upskilling and their teams.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
A key initiative of the Queensland Government is the Certificate 3 Guarantee. This initiative provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification.
The Queensland Government subsidises the training that is provided by the RTO and there is a co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment and training.
There is only one Certificate 3 Guarantee Certificate III subsidy entitlement. Therefore it’s important that you consider your training options to ensure they align with your chosen career pathway.
- Be aged 15 years or older and no longer enrolled at school
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australia permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or New Zealand citizen or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
- Prospective students must not hold or be enrolled in higher-level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school or foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter; there isn’t any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the particular course.
- For more information the Queensland Government has published a Fact Sheet click here
how to appLy
- Review our range of courses listed below
- Call us on 07 3290 5359 to discuss which course you are interested in
- Provide us with you full name and date of birth
- If you hold a Certificate III or higher and are changing careers or looking for employment you may be eligible for C3G Boost under the Back to Work initiative. For more information click here
IPS Institute Courses Available are:
AHC31016 Certificate III in Parks and GardensAHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) BSB42518 Certificate IV in Small Business ManagementCPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing PMA30116 Certificate III in Process Plant Operations FNS40217 Certificate III in Accounting and Bookkeeping